Have you recently had a baby or have kids and feel worn-down, tired, lifeless? Do you spend all your energy filling and nourishing your children, but feel you have let your own well-being slip to the side? Come revitalize and rebuild your well-being. When you take care of yourself, you have more to give to your little ones. Learn about:
- Foods that fill you and sustain your energy.
- What supplements do you really need?
- How do certain health conditions like postpartum depression, tooth decay, and poor eyesight relate to our personal nourishment after pregnancy?
- How to rebuild your depleted nutrient stores.
- Learn about which foods are the most nutritious to eat and how to prepare foods for maximum absorption.
- Taste some Nourishing Creations!
WHEN: Saturday, April 24, 2010
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – noon
Health Promotion Specialist
Real Food and Nutrition Educator
Specializing in Mother and Baby-Toddler Health
Nourishing Creations Chef - www.nourishingcreations.com
Special One-Time Workshop Sponsored by Local Food Beat www.localfoodbeat.com