TIPS ON HOW TO STAY WELL
1. Wash your hands frequently.
2. Keep your hand off your face (your eyes, nose and mouth are portals of entry for viruses).
3. Gargle twice a day with warm sea salt water (RealSalt works great).
4. Clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm sea salt water. Or at least blow your nose hard and swab both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm sea salt water to bring down viral population.
5. Boost your natural immunity with good foods including those that are rich in Vitamin C and vitamin D.
6. Drink warm liquids. This has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction as it washes off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive, proliferate or do any harm.