INGREDIENTS for cake:
- 1 cup organic whole cane sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups organic white wheat pastry flour
- 2 Tblsp Buttermilk powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coconut Oil and flour a 9 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Sift flour, buttermilk powder and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth and well combined. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. For cupcakes, bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch, or comes out clean when knife or stick inserted.
Organic raspberries, raw honey, raw maple syrup combined in food processor until pureed.
Top and Center:
Fresh cream, raw maple syrup, vanilla extract. (Or almond extract would be just as yummy)